- Free delivery *
- Pay off over 4 weeks to 12 months
- Instant, easy, direct debit available
LEGO City Train Station 
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
Take a taxi to the busy LEGO City Train Station, a place that never sleeps! On arrival, go up the stairs and through the opening doors. Check the time on the large clock hanging from the roof and the map of train services by the ATM. While you wait for your train, browse around the shop selling LEGO City products. Feeling hungry? Head to the kiosk and order a croissant or pizza and a drink from the menu signs hanging above the desk. Then take a seat on the clean platform, enjoy your snack and relax. Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers.
- Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers
- Features a main entrance with stairs, opening glass doors, ATM, train map, LEGO City shop with LEGO City products, desk and cash register, plus a food and drink kiosk with a cash register, coffee machine, 4 beverage bottles, 2 menu signs, croissant and a pizza
- Train platform features a cross-track roof, clock, steps, 2 seats, bicycle, bicycle stand, 2 monitors, 2 security cameras and 2 trash cans
- Includes a cool yellow taxi
- Also includes 4 connecting rail tracks
- Accessories include a suitcase, newspaper, sausage and a train conductor sign
- Park the taxi at the main entrance
- Check the train map and the time on the clock
- Buy a croissant and a drink from the kiosk
- Take a seat on the platform and read the newspaper
- Train Station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep
- Taxi measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Rail track pieces each measure over 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Item: 60050
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
Laybyland will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all laybyland.com.au merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from laybyland.com.au, you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on laybyland.com.au. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1300 423 696 to lodge a return.