- Free delivery *
- Pay off over 4 weeks to 12 months
- Instant, easy, direct debit available
LEGO Creator Ferris Wheel 
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
LEGO Creator Ferris Wheel
LEGO Creator Expert model has an iconic elegance that evokes feelings of nostalgia, romance and adventure. The carnival has come to town and the ice cream vendor is busy serving a long queue of excited customers as they await their first ride on the magical Ferris Wheel that towers above the fairground. Slowly turn the crank and watch as the Ferris Wheel gracefully lowers the colorful gondolas into position for boarding. Raise the boarding platform with a simple pull of the lever, open the gondola door and help the passengers aboard! Have fun building this elegant model with an authentic charm and magic that will capture your imagination. You can also motorize the Ferris Wheel with the LEGO Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included). Includes 10 minifigures: a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults.
- Includes 10 minifigures with assorted accessories: a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults
- Features a Ferris Wheel ticket kiosk, ice cream stall, a bench and assorted flower and tree elements
- Ferris Wheel features decorative elements, ramps, boarding platform and 12 colorful gondolas with opening doors
- Accessory elements include a pretzel, balloon, 2 ice cream cones and an ice cream scoop
- Includes an amazing 2464 LEGO elements
- Climb aboard the Ferris Wheel!
- Turn the crank and watch the Ferris Wheel turn
- Motorize the Ferris Wheel with the LEGO Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
- Ferris Wheel measures over 23” (60cm) high, 21” (55cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep
- Item: 10247
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
Laybyland will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all laybyland.com.au merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from laybyland.com.au, you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on laybyland.com.au. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1300 423 696 to lodge a return.